Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A special week with a special friend

My dear friend, Jessi, came for a visit last week. Jessi was one of my roommies in college and our friendship has grown stronger with every year that has passed. In true Jessi-form, we hit every mall in town, and a few of them twice. If I wasn't a pro at nursing on-the-go at the beginning of the week, I was by the end. Jessi brought her little three month old, Hudson, with her. He was a complete angel and we miss him already. The only thing that would have made the trip better was to have had her 2 year old, Bennett, with us as well. We can't wait to see them again next summer! We love and miss you Coco and Hud-bud!!


Fast friends - Hudson and Logan
Jessi and her sweet little Hudson
Uncle Geoff and Hudson, just hanging out together
Logan had a fussy night, but Jessi had the magic touch!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am so glad you had such a great time with Jesse. I am only sorry that I didn't get to meet her. Next time...
I am missing my Finleys! This must be rememdied.
Heather