Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Bumbo boy

Before Logan was born, a few of you moms told me I had to get him a bumbo. I remember bringing it home and putting it up in his closet, knowing it would be a while before we would use it. In the last few weeks, I noticed that Logan loves sitting in my lap and prefers to be held facing out so that he can see what is going on. Because of this, I thought he might like to try sitting up in the bumbo. We pulled it out to give it a test run. He loved it at first but after a few minutes, his little head got lower, and lower, and lower. His poor neck wasn't quite strong enough, so we only put him in it for a few minutes a day and after about a week, he was a pro.

"Mommy, my head is getting so heavy!"


I sometimes put him right up on the island while I cook dinner. He just loves being a part of the action.



I am a sucker for accessories - how could I not get the tray?


"No problem here!"

2 comments:

Stefany Gess said...

I can't believe how fast the grow big and strong. Logan is so handsome. Pretty soon he will be running alongside Luke.

Heather said...

He is getting so big... Look at him sitting up like a big boy. It makes me tear up.