Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Four month check up!

Last Friday, little Logan had his four month check up. I'm not sure why I continue to call him "little" because according to baby charts, he is anything but. He is in the 75th percentile in weight and 90th in length, just as he was at his 2 month appt. All the books told me that I could introduce Logan to cereal anywhere from 4-6 months and because of his size, I was really hoping the Dr would give me the go-ahead. Thankfully, he did.. so we started Logan on rice cereal over the weekend. He wasn't sure what to make of it at first but after a few bites, he was kicking his legs for more.
I read to start with my finger so that he would know to swallow the food. It seemed to work.

Yum!

Who needs a finger, let's see that spoon!

So gooood!

Relaxing after a my big meal.


Our little TV honcho...
I hear that some kids love to watch TV and some could care less. We had no idea we would have a "TV honcho" (family term:) on our hands. Don't even think about trying to get Logan's attention when baby einstein is on. It's a little concerning...



Ah..Life is good!

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Great pics, Grace! Logan looks so OLD in them... it's like eating solid food made him jump forward a couple of months!

We're almost halfway to Sunday night... during which NOTHING is on the calendar. Stay strong! :)

Stefany Gess said...

So handsome and big. He is catching up with Luke for sure. Praying for you this week. Love ya

Heather said...

Congratulations on moving to solid foods, Logan! You are a big boy now.

Jessi said...

I cannot believe how much older and bigger he looks...of course he has tripled in age since I last saw him! I can tell how big he is getting because he was swimming in that baby papasan when I was out there, and now he is hanging off the ends! He can join the "big boys" club with Hudson, as he is closely following in Bennett's footsteps...20 lbs. and 28.5 inches long at his 6 (1/2) month appt. last week! Love the pics and miss you tons!
Jess