Friday, February 13, 2009

Christmas recap

Ok, ok...I know. It's been a while since I've posted. I can't even put my finger on the reason why. At the end of last year, Geoff left for a Fire Officer course in Alabama for two weeks. He took the laptop with him, so I suppose I got out of the habit of posting. Soon after he returned, mom and dad flew in town for Christmas and the festivities began! Between mommy-duties, work, the holidays, and traveling to Florida and Houston in the same month, it has been non stop for us. I have a few sets of pictures to post..starting with Christmas! We had a wonderful time with our family. As I mentioned earlier, Grandma and Papa came for a good two week visit. We bounced them back and forth between our house and my sister's so that they had ample time with the kids. We've been talking about "Christmas with the grandkids" for years. I found myself starring at Logan throughout the day as I beemed with joy on the inside. What a precious gift he is.

Good Morning, little one!

Who needs presents ..can I just have the tree?

What could this be?

I love my new hat!

Bath toys! ...So, what are we waiting for??

Thanks, guys!

Merry Christmas!


Round Two - at the Agresti's house..
..Ryan and Logan - sneaking a ride on Lauren's new horse.

This picture says it all. Princess Lauren Grace has a really,
really good life!

1 comment:

Stefany Gess said...

I love the Christmas pj's. How cute. Thanks for the update finally. j/k