I remember my friend, Stefany, telling me that her little boy loved sleeping with his blankie over his face. If she tried to move it, he would put it right back. I was hoping this wouldn't be the case for Logan, but sure enough..it is. Within seconds of putting him down, he will find the closest lovie and throw it over his head.
1 minute into his nap..
2 minutes into his nap..
2 comments:
That's pretty cute, though... and you probably don't have much to worry about at this point since he's old enough to put it on and take it back off himself... but yes, I too would be a worried mommy anyway! It is, after all, your job to worry, right? :)
Yes, I know trying to break Luke of this habit was a no go. But i was reminded that they breath so well breast-feeding which is a lot more suffocating. And luvies are small and most likely won't span the length to get wrapped around the entire head. Luke always moved his off when he didn't want it there.
Post a Comment