I loooove my boys
Friday, February 13, 2009
Story Time
I love to see my two boys together..especially at night. As tired as Logan is at the end of his day, he squeals in delight as soon as Geoff starts the bath water. He can go from full-blown basket case to our little "mermaid dancer" in a matter of seconds. It's hilarious. It's their little thing to do, and as long as we lather him up with thick lotion, the dry climate doesn't seem to irritate his skin. I ususally take over as soon as Logan is done with his bath.. but this particular night, I caught a few pictures of storytime.


I loooove my boys
I loooove my boys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So cute. Luke is the exact same way as soon as the water goes on. I love it.
It's about stinking time!!! I know, who am I to talk...
Anyway, love seeing the pics and I cannot WAIT to get my hands on him! He's beautiful! Glad he got some use from the Christmas PJs! PS, I totally think he has your feet from that first picture....cute!
Yay! I'm glad you're back and I enjoyed all the updates. Logan is adorable. Reagan LOVES bathtime as well. It's so fun!
Post a Comment