Friday, February 13, 2009

A quick trip home

Logan and I flew home to Florida for a visit right after the New Year. A dear friend from high school (Holly) got married on Jan 10th, and I was one of her bridesmaids. I've had the opportunity to stand beside eleven brides on one of the most important days of their lives and it is always an honor. My life would not have been the same were it not for the rich friendships that helped encourage, challenge, and love me along the way. Since the day I found out I was pregnant with Logan, I began praying for his friends.

The beautiful bride, Holly.

Another high school BFF, Wava
In loooooooove!! (Holly and Jeff Hales)

My sweet parents
Meanwhile..back at grandma and papa's house:
Center of attention and loving it!
Kickin' back, reading some books with my sock off
Tummy time (Korean style)

Snoozing (Korean style)

Crazy Hair: I'm not really sure what happened to
Logan's hair in January. He suddenly had a mohawk
and when we were in FL, his mohawk turned into
one big curl.

Bath time in grandma's sink

Wava stopped by to sqeeze Logan's chubs once
more

Look who came to pick us up at the airport!
We missed you, daddy!

1 comment:

Stefany Gess said...

You look so beautiful in that dress. I love the hair too. Mohawks work on babies.