Sunday, July 13, 2008

A reason for a blog

Wouldn't you know that the night before my due date, I would manage to find the time to create a website. Since life as we know it is about to change forever, I figured this would be the best way to capture the many memories that await us. Geoff and I cannot believe we are on the eve of meeting our sweet little son. We hope you enjoy the glimpses of life that we share on our family blog.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to meet him, Mama!
Love you guys!
H-N0

Grace said...

I'm still trying to figure this darn thing out...I think I should have paid attention to your instructions a little more.

kalka said...

Can't wait to see the pictures of Logan. Geoff, you better get to posting! We're so happy and excited for you guys!

Lots of love,
The Kalkas

michelle said...

I can't wait to meet Logan, we hope everyone is doing well.
The Struskis