Friday, July 25, 2008

You're here and you're mine

It’s almost been two weeks since Logan arrived and I sill find myself welling up to the reality that I’m a mom. Many of my friends warned me of the postpartum emotions that would come and go at a moments notice, but I think this is just a mommy who’s in love with her baby boy. About halfway through my pregnancy, Geoff told me that I was going to be the type of mom who would cry at each of Logan’s birthdays because it would mean he is getting older. My husband knows me well because I cried the day Logan turned one week. I know I'll love watching him grow, but I sure wish there was a way to bottle him up, just as he is right now. This last week has been exhausting, but we are loving every minute. Here are a few pictures of his first week at home.









3 comments:

Nikki said...

Yeah! Adorable pics (of you, too!).

Love to you all,
N and the boys

Stefany Gess said...

He is so adorable and looks just like mommy and daddy. Thanks fo sharing. You look great too for not having any sleep. Love ya

Anonymous said...

He is just darling--I know he makes you so happy!