You know the rest. This last week has been good but hard. If you’ve known me most my life, you know that “Gracie needs her sleep.” I am not one of those who can burn the midnight oil for multiple nights in a row without some sort of sleep marathon to help me get back on track. After my mom left last week, I had been fending for myself during the day while Geoff was at work. It all seemed to “hit the fan” this last weekend when I turned into an emotional mess, right about the time that Geoff used the last of the milk. Thank goodness for my ever-patient and forgiving husband who helped put me back together (I now have 2 gallons of milk in the fridge). By the end of the weekend, we came to one conclusion: the recipe for a happy mommy is at least one outing a day…and getting out of my favorite pajama pants by noon isn’t a bad idea either.
Well, enough about me. Our Logan is doing great. He has pretty much formed his own feeding schedule, which is every three hours with one or two shorter or longer stretches every so often. Logan's two week appt went really well. He had gained one full pound since leaving the hospital. His length and head are in the 70th percentile, and his weight is in the 45th. We are so thankful for this healthy little boy. He is such a joy to us! Here are some pictures from this last week.
Logan's serious face

Sweet dreams

Favorite spot

Little stud
3 comments:
Logan is so cute! I can't wait to meet him.
kari
Ok so both posts did show up. My bad. I love the pictures. He has a lot of Geoff in his face. What a stud! Loved hangin out. Love ya
I am sorry, Momma! When I get back I will come over so you can get some naps. I am sorry we didn't get to chat on Sunday. I didnt get any Logan lovin in either. More to remedy upon our return.
Hang in there.
Post a Comment