Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First outing with daddy

Paternity leave is a wonderful thing. Now that our family and friends have come and gone, Geoff is at home full time for a few weeks. He is a very hands-on daddy and Logan LOVES him. A few days ago, Geoff took him on some errands around town so that I could have a break. I asked Logan what he thought of leaving with daddy, and this is how the conversation played out:

"Logan, daddy is going to take you on some errands for a few hours."



"Say what???"

"I'm gonna need to think about this one."

"Well, I guess I could take a nap in the car."

"OK, let's do it!"

"See ya later, mommy!"

2 comments:

Nikki said...

You are hilarious. :)

Stefany Gess said...

I love the yawn on the way out the door. Perfect. Don't you love hands on dads who give moms a much need break. Yeah Geoff!