Friday, September 12, 2008

Sound sleeper


Our little guy transitioned from sleeping in our room to his crib this week. This was partly because I could tell he was starting to outgrow the bassinet but mostly because he snores. I had no idea babies were such loud sleepers (maybe it's just Logan), but between night time feedings, checking to make sure he was breathing, and waking up to grunts, snores, and oinks...it felt like I was up all night. Don't get me wrong, he's the cutest little snorter I ever did see, but on Monday at about 3am I decided it was time. Logan is sleeping great in his crib and when I'm not staring at the monitor, I'm sleeping a little better too.

First morning in his crib


Thumbs up!



2 comments:

Stefany Gess said...

Yeah big milestone. Way to go Logan~~already a big boy~

Heather said...

I'm lovin it! Good job Mommy. This is a big step for both of you. He will do great, I am sure. How could he not? He is sleeping in the cutest nursery ever!