Friday, September 12, 2008

To paci or not to paci?

Logan and his paci have a love-hate relationship. There are times when a few sucks on the paci will put him to sleep in less than a minute...and then there are times when he acts like it is gagging him. I'm sure you moms have seen it before: head arched forward with a few dry heaves, followed by a loud wail. This is usually during a complete meltdown when Logan is absolutely exhausted. Geoff and I can't help but laugh at the poor thing because his reactions can be so over the top. It's a good thing he's not a girl because his nickname would definitely be "drama queen."

Paci in


Paci out

2 comments:

SherriMartin said...

Dearest Grace,
I have to say, none of my children would take a pacifier! And, my most content child was a thumb sucker! (He only sucked it at night to go to sleep. He quit at age 1 1/2 when I stopped nursing him!)

Little Logan is adorable!!!!!!

Love, Miss Sherri

Stefany Gess said...

I think the paci thing gets better after they are able to hold it in their mouth better. It does take a while. Or he may decide he doesn't like it all together. It is hard to tell, but he will find something that soothes him eventually!! I love the split second face changes. Priceless. The park pics turned out great. It was a blast. Thanks for the introduction to a beautiful place.