I recently took Logan in to meet the wonderful people I work with. Most of you know that I work for the CO Air Natl Guard, in the Family Program Office. Before Logan was born, Geoff and I decided that I would stay at home full time once he came. After sharing these plans with my boss, he made me an offer I couldn't refuse. I am taking 3 months maternity leave and will then work part time both at home and in the office. This wouldn’t be an option if I didn’t love my job, so I am very thankful for the opportunity. Pictured below are a few folks who make my job so enjoyable. Brigadier General Eyre and Colonel Byrne - talk about quality men. Not only are they great leaders, they support my program 100%. MSgt Traci Mays and MSgt LaTasha Mitchell, who loved little Logan from the day we found out we were pregnant. Last but certainly not least, Vicky Jennings is our Program Assistant, who has kept the office running in my absence. Vicky is a complete sweetheart and I am SO blessed to work with her!!
My bosses (left to right): Brig Gen Eyre and Col Byrne

My girls (left to right): Traci, Vicky, and LaTasha
1 comment:
It is so wonderful to have a great team to work with, and they are blessed to have you as well. I love Logan's smile.
Post a Comment