Thursday, September 25, 2008

Two months old and growing like a weed!

We took Logan to his 2 month check up yesterday and confirmed our suspicions. He weighed in at 12.14 lbs, placing him in the 75th percentile for weight and 90th in length. What a big boy! My friend Nikki would say this is why he is such a good sleeper, and she must be right. Just this week, he started sleeping 10 hours through the night!! I feel like a new woman!

(OK...big side note, since I've heard from a few envious moms. Please don't hate me. I SO realize that my next baby could be the complete opposite in terms of sleeping. My theory is..he is a big boy and can hold a ton of milk in his belly through the night. Does that help? probably not..)

Here are some pictures of our happy little boy!

Look how big I am!


I love my play mat


First ride in mommy's new jogger


2 month pose



Daddy and me on my new favorite blanket

All ready for church

Hanging with the boys (Noah, Elijah, and Uncle Milan)

My new little friend

6 comments:

Stampinsilvia said...

ohhh what a sweet little one! he is growing so fast! Wow 10 hours of sleep...can he come over and teach my Bella a thing or 2! She's 16months and still getting up in the night...partly for her teeth though! I lvoe reading your blog and seeing what is going on with the Finleys!

P.S. We're moving to Greece!

SherriMartin said...

Wow....he is one handsome little man!!!

lydia said...

So handsome and so big! Reagan slept through the night at 2months as well and is still a great sleeper - but she is now 8months and only 14lbs - so i don't think it's size. Some babies are just great sleepers and we got blessed the first go around! I'm praying #2 will follow :)

Stefany Gess said...

Grace, how exciting! I love the pic in the boppy. He is getting so big.

Anonymous said...

Wow, alot has changed since I talked to you last week. 10 hours is such a nice gift he is giving to his mommy. How was church? I bet is was special. I am sure we will see pictures.
Take care,
Andrea

BusyBee said...

Hi Grace,
Just saw your blog for the first time. I love all of the pics of Logan. He's adorable and yes, I'm one of those envious mom's who didn't know a full night's sleep until Bella was closer to 5 months old. I hear boys are different from girls in that way, hopefully we'll have a chance to find that out sometime in the near future.
-Carianne