Last Sunday, our little Logan was baptized by our dear friend and pastor, Milan Norgauer. As I looked out at the congregation, my eyes welled up as I saw the many wonderful families who joined with us as we committed our son to the Lord. I pray every day that God will give us the wisdom and strength to raise Logan and I am so thankful that He has given us our believing family and friends to help us in this journey.
Logan did a great job with Pastor Norgauer



The family: Dan, Lauren, Elizabeth, Ryan, Us, and Dad Finley

The Gess Family (Andrew, Stefany, and Luke)

Luke and Logan
3 comments:
Grace, I love the new header picture. He is such a handsome stud. I stole some pictures too to use on my blog. I love the pics you chose. They turned out good. See you later today.
I just love the pictures of Logan... he is growing so quickly and is so adorable. I am going to miss seeing him for the next few weeks. Post pictures on the blog.
This was a really special day.
Love you,
Wow...he is too cute for words!
Love, Miss Sherri
Post a Comment