A year ago today, Geoff and I celebrated our 6th anniversary. I'd love to say that it was a day filled with happiness, but that would be a lie. All I wanted was a baby, and all Geoff wanted was to be free from pain. Little did we know that one year later, we would be sitting at an outdoor cafe' in Germany with our baby boy. We've had our share of fancy anniversary dinners and get-aways, but the little pizza we shared tonight with our 12 week old in tow was the best gift I could have asked for.
..And for our 7th anniversary photo, we thought we would take one ourselves..
"One, two, three...cheese!"

..And for our 7th anniversary photo, we thought we would take one ourselves..
"One, two, three...cheese!"
"Wait, I cut Logan's head off in that one."
Oh well, there's always next year..
4 comments:
I was just posting a comment on the other post when I saw this come up. Happy anniversary! You are so real and that is what I love about you. I have already learned so much from you. You and Geoff are perseverers (is that a word?) Your journey this year has been so tough, but I have seen your and Geoff's faith shine through. Thank you for letting us walk with you and be a part of your lives as you have done with us.
What a year... and Praise God, He has been so faithful. You guys look fantastic! Love you... and have a great time with your birthdays later this week. This is definitely a time to celebrate! :)
To say a lot can happen in a year would be an understatement! Words cannot explain how much joy it brings to my heart to see how the Lord has answered your prayers over this past year, and the way that He has blessed your family. I hope that it was the best anniversary yet, and I hope the same goes for both of your birthdays this week! We love you all! Have some fun in Germany!!!
Joo crrraaaaccckk me ooop.
Post a Comment